- Decor orders will be dispatched within 2-3 business days and shipped with Australia Post.
- If you require express post, this can be arranged at an additional fee and the request must be made prior to placing your order. To do this, please email us at email@example.com to discuss this option.
- We are unable to ship to PO boxes.
- Decor deliveries may take between 2-7 business days. House of Sutton will not be held accountable for longer delivery times.
- All parcels with Australia Post come with tracking.
- The customer is responsible for ensuring there is adequate access and entry to the site to allow the delivery of products. We suggest someone is present to accept your delivery during business hours. If no one is available, authority to leave can be requested but House of Sutton is not liable for any loss.
- Carefully check all information upon checkout. House of Sutton will not be held accountable for any incorrect information given, resulting in the misdirection of your parcel. If this occurs, the customer will be liable for any and all charges for the redirection.
- Freight for furniture will not be calculated at check out, a freight invoice will be emailed after the customer has placed an order.
- Before placing an order on furniture, a separate freight quote is advisable and can be provided to the customer via an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, address and the items you would like to purchase. If an order is placed without a quote, a separate invoice will be emailed to the customer with the outstanding freight to be paid before the item will be shipped. No refund will be given for change of mind after an item has been purchased.
- Furniture leaves from a partner warehouse in QLD and decor from VIC so items will incur their own postage charges.
- We do not offer returns, refunds or exchanges for change of mind, so please choose carefully.
- If we are unable to fulfil an order due to an item being out of stock after you have placed an order, we will advise you, cancel your order and provide you with a full refund.
- Before leaving our store, all products are carefully checked and packaged securely. However, if you find your item is faulty, please contact us within 48hrs of receipt of the item(s). Do this via sending an email to email@example.com along with a photograph of the damage, your name and order number. Once the item is returned to us in original packaging at customers expense, once assessed, we will contact you and arrange a replacement/refund if approved.
Damaged Items from Shipping:
- Once the package/parcel leaves us and is collected via a courier, it is then their responsibility on how it is handled. We ensure that packages are well packed for handling, but in the case where an item arrives damaged (in transit) then you will need to contact us within 24hrs of receiving the item. We can assist in helping lodge a claim and providing information on what is required to open an investigation/claim. Photos of damage(s) and packaging along with your order number, must be emailed to us to help open an investigation/claim with the courier. If we do not receive the photos of any damage(s) caused during transit within 24hrs of receiving delivery, no insurance claim can be made and we cannot replace the damaged goods. If a claim is rejected from a courier, House of Sutton is not liable for damages caused by couriers.
Changes to Policy
- We reserve the right to update the Terms and Conditions at any time.
- Please note that many of the items available at House of Sutton are hand-crafted, so variations and slight imperfections are beautiful characteristics of these items.
- If you have any questions or enquiries about a product, please feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org, we are here to help and make sure your shopping experience with us is the best it can be.