Handmade in Greece, the Chef series #753 brass pepper mill is an ideal tool for any chef but also for home users.
Material: Brass with nickel-matt plating
Body diameter 70-40-50mm / 2.7″-1.6″-2″
Body thickness 1mm / 0.04″
Height 240mm / 9.5″
- Large rotating top for easy grinding
- Has rotating top for grinding and a hundred percent metal mechanism 48mm diameter, with a 3DCut system designed to really grind the peppercorns and not just smash them, maximizing its flavour and aroma.
- Adjustable mechanism between fine and coarse grinding to suit your needs.
- Each mill provides plenty of room for you to fill it with your favourite dry seasoning.
- Large mechanism and rotating top for grinding makes for higher speed achieved in grinding (about 1/4 of a turn per dose).
The grinding is done in three steps (3DCut):
1st: Grabs and cracks each peppercorn and breaks it in half
2nd: Cuts them into smaller pieces
3rd: Sends them to the small teeth and grinds them to the selected thickness
- Never grind salt in a mill intended for pepper, as this will corrode the metal mechanism.
- Never wash or submerge the mill in water.
- We recommend using a dry cloth to wipe clean.
- The outer casing will naturally oxidise and change in appearance with touch, use and exposure to moisture and oxygen in air.
- Original appearance of mill can be maintained with suitable metal polish.
- Please note that as this is a handmade product, the brushed nickel matt finish may have slight imperfections, this is not a fault.